Search found 177 matches
- Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:24 pm
- Forum: General programming
- Topic: Get application info and external contributes
- Replies: 0
- Views: 320
Get application info and external contributes
Hi Actually I 'm including in my program, like a sort of plug in, some code coming from another coder. In that code there are correctly their application infos, but those are simply ignored (overwritten) by my ones in the main script. To give the due credits I had to treat them as normal strings. Wo...
- Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:11 pm
- Forum: Code snippets area
- Topic: Basic Read of EXIF data
- Replies: 7
- Views: 162473
Re: Basic Read of EXIF data
@Redlion I solved all above mentioned problems plus some other. Only now I realized to have been quite unpolite publishing my modified code. Please apologise. I believe I can't remove my post actually. Anyhow can you please provide your mail address via pm or contacting me at sb5@libero.it so I can ...
- Thu Sep 17, 2026 11:35 am
- Forum: Code snippets area
- Topic: Basic Read of EXIF data
- Replies: 7
- Views: 162473
Re: Basic Read of EXIF data
Hi Redlion thanks for your permission. For my scopes I started splitting the interface from the data collection. I also thinks that this should be the more formal way to handle the data. So far it works but I still have to see how should be treated the counts of IFD0tags, IFD1tags, GPStags that for ...
- Sat Sep 12, 2026 8:47 am
- Forum: Code snippets area
- Topic: Basic Read of EXIF data
- Replies: 7
- Views: 162473
Re: Basic Read of EXIF data
Very good.
I'm allowed to integrate your code into my program?
Thanks
I'm allowed to integrate your code into my program?
Thanks
Re: GoCatalog
New version 1.2 is on Aminet queue.
A lot of improvements and initial support for rapagui classes
A lot of improvements and initial support for rapagui classes
- Wed May 13, 2026 3:23 pm
- Forum: Code snippets area
- Topic: texteditor functions
- Replies: 0
- Views: 35590
texteditor functions
I want to share some of my functions I developed to handle texteditor contents. Despite the simple appearance, they cost a lot of efforts mainly due to the fact that documentation is lacking examples (sorry for this critic but RapGui manual is very pour of examples) This function colors a specific t...
- Sun May 10, 2026 4:58 pm
- Forum: Code snippets area
- Topic: Basic Read of EXIF data
- Replies: 7
- Views: 162473
Re: Basic Read of EXIF data
Interesting I missed this thread.
In the meantime there have been further evolution'
In the meantime there have been further evolution'
- Mon May 04, 2026 3:50 pm
- Forum: RapaGUI
- Topic: Texteditor.SetColor
- Replies: 9
- Views: 178690
Re: Texteditor.SetColor
found the problem!.
The texteditor was readonly but at this point why only cut is effected by the readonly and not set color?
The texteditor was readonly but at this point why only cut is effected by the readonly and not set color?
- Mon May 04, 2026 2:35 pm
- Forum: RapaGUI
- Topic: Texteditor.SetColor
- Replies: 9
- Views: 178690
Re: Texteditor.SetColor
I approached the problem in a more pragmatic way with the following function Function p_te_uncolor(id$,l_n,txt$) Local line_pos=moai.DoMethod(id$, "GetPosition", "0", ToString(l_n-1)) Local line_len=moai.DoMethod(id$, "GetLineLength", ToString(l_n-1)) Local t$ = moai.Do...
- Sun May 03, 2026 9:44 am
- Forum: RapaGUI
- Topic: Texteditor.SetColor
- Replies: 9
- Views: 178690
Re: Texteditor.SetColor
Yes I did that as described in my first message but I'm not sure I found the correct way