Register

Discuss GUI programming with the MUI Royale plugin here
sinisrus

Register

Post by sinisrus »

Hello,

Is it possible to reduce the border of my frame="group" in register ?

The border (Left, Right, Top, Bottom) in register is very big !

Code: Select all

<register>
   <vgroup title="Page 1" frame="group">
   <rectangle/>
   </vgroup>
   <vgroup title="Page 3">
   <rectangle/>  
   </vgroup>
</register>
airsoftsoftwair

Re: Register

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

I don't really know what you mean here. Please post a picture or something that explains what exactly you want to reduce... and please use more meaningful thread names. "Register" is a rather generic title :)
sinisrus

Post by sinisrus »

see the red spacing or border in this picture :

http://hpics.li/ebb74ca
tboeckel

Post by tboeckel »

sinisrus wrote: Is it possible to reduce the border of my frame="group" in register ?

The border (Left, Right, Top, Bottom) in register is very big !
Just change the frame spacing of the register contents (MUI prefs -> Groups -> Register -> Contents).
sinisrus

Post by sinisrus »

@tboeckel

No work this! :-/
tboeckel

Post by tboeckel »

sinisrus wrote:@tboeckel
No work this! :-/
What do you mean with "no work this"? Something like "it doesn't work" is no sensible description of a problem.

If you mean "I cannot change the spacing, because I have no MUI key file and all relevant GUI items are disabled" then you should state a detail like this.
sinisrus

Post by sinisrus »

@tboeckel (sorry for my bad english)

i have the key mui and i have tested (MUI prefs -> Groups -> Register -> Contents)=> no change for me :-/
tboeckel

Post by tboeckel »

sinisrus wrote:i have the key mui and i have tested (MUI prefs -> Groups -> Register -> Contents)=> no change for me :-/
Just to make sure we are really talking about the correct setting, please modify the frame spacing of this setting:

If this affects MUI prefs itself, but not your MUIRoyale application then either MUIRoyale overrides MUI's register frame setting or you might have custom application specific settings in ENV(ARC):MUI which override MUI's global register frame setting already.
sinisrus

Post by sinisrus »

yes no change for me :-/
tboeckel

Post by tboeckel »

sinisrus wrote:yes no change for me :-/
Such terse answers don't help anybody.

You click on the marked "Container" button, the frame settings window opens and you change the frame spacing in the top left corner (the 4 numbers inside the frame's image, just below the label "Spacing:"). And then nothing visible happens in MUI prefs? Sorry, but that is not possible. MUI changes the frame settings immediately. There MUST be a visible reaction. You can even use Drag'n'Drop to copy over a completely different frame with different spacing of another object. Have you tried that as well?

You really need to be much more verbose. As I said before already "it doesn't work" is no sensible description/explanation of an issue.