CLONE PACMAN FACES THE DRAGON

Show off your project created with Hollywood
Bugala

Re: CLONE PACMAN FACES THE DRAGON

Post by Bugala »

@Tolkien

Aw crap. I just realised why it didnt work for you. I have been putting same .hwp to each zip package instead of machine specific ones.

I will upload new ones.
tolkien

Post by tolkien »

Sorry... I have tried it with my little daughter in arms. I try it in a few minutes.
Bugala

Post by Bugala »

@Tolkien.

Ha, almost same situation here, except my daughter is sitting behind me on same chair and randomly trying to kick me out of it or climbing all over me.

Anyway, i uploaded the new versions with correct .hwp files. It does seem that mostly they were right already.
Bugala

Post by Bugala »

@Tolkien

Almost forgot to mention.

Andreas just confirmed me that those two first lines of code should work fine with MorphOS, he tried them himself and it worked. But I dont know if he tried this specific program.

As far as i know everything in this program are regular normal stuff, except for the plugin, but i wonder how would that plugin cause screen opening thing to fail.
tolkien

Post by tolkien »

Now I can see pacman and the dragon...as you said, and there is not white boxes nor crashes....Hey...these evil children...I love them! :)
Bugala

Post by Bugala »

@Tolkien

Okay, good. Now there is only that question of why didnt it open that original version for you. What error does it give you?
tolkien

Post by tolkien »

Only that It needs more resolution...no more. Sorry. Does it need any plugin?
Bugala

Post by Bugala »

just that hollywoodbasis plugin which obvisouly already worked since you got that wrong version to work.

It seems it is then Hollywood bug or something you have done to your computer.

What if you try to run program like this:

Code: Select all

@VERSION 1, 0

@DISPLAY {Width = 1920, Height = 1080, Borderless = True, ScaleMode = #SCALEMODE_AUTO, FitScale=True}

Debugprint("test")
does this do the same?

and try this one too:

Code: Select all

@SCREEN {Mode = "FakeFullScreen"}
@DISPLAY {Width = 1920, Height = 1080, Borderless = True, ScaleMode = #SCALEMODE_AUTO, FitScale=True}
tolkien

Post by tolkien »

I have a fresh install of MOS 3.2 in a PowerMac G5. Just installed. Ill try that code tomorrow and tell you what happend.
Bugala

Post by Bugala »

I think it might be that @SCREEN line missing that is causing the trouble. For i just checked my earlier codes and they all seem to have that @SCREEN in them.

When you confirm me that is the problem, i will make new versions of exes with that @SCREEN line.