TeXtminator

Show off your project created with Hollywood
pecaN

TeXtminator

Post by pecaN »

Requirements : MorphOS 1.4 or higher but MorphOS 2.5 or higher recommended

This is another simple presentation of capabilities of the great programming language Hollywood. TeXtminator is a simple utility for text placing and real-time processing. It's aimed for programmers who need to put many texts on the screen in their programmes quickly and comfortably but it may be useful also for graphicians who need to put text in their pictures

Please read English_manual.html thoroughly before starting TeXtminator !!! If you don't you won't know what this is all about )

If you have any suggestions, complaints etc. feel free to contact me :

pecank@seznam.cz
pecanpug@centrum.cz

Download from aminet :

http://aminet.net/package/text/edit/TeXtminator
Juan Carlos

Re: TeXtminator

Post by Juan Carlos »

Fantastic a new program made with Hollywood, but only for MorhpOS users.. also fantastic.
pecaN

Post by pecaN »

Thanx JuanCarlos :-)
i also compiled a version for OS4 but unfortunately it freezes when trying to rotate a text so it wasn't released :-( i will try an aros version and maybe consult it with Andreas why os4 version freezes while the morphos one works ok... pecaN
Juan Carlos

Post by Juan Carlos »

If you need one tester in OS4 here you have one, also I need one for MorphOS, because asyou know somethings in Hollywood runs perfectly in some systems and others not and much cases there is work two times is a same code for it runs in the opposite system, for example in AROS the mp3 files don't work because they haven't the mpga.library.
pecaN

Post by pecaN »

No problem :-) you can send me anything for MOs for testing :-) and I'll try to send you OS4 versino of TeXtminator for a test :-) but please note that i only have a G3/600 machine so i can't test any high end app :-)
Juan Carlos

Post by Juan Carlos »

You don't worry, I have my proyects for my Sam of 600MHZ, only one thing, currently I make erotic games, if you haven't problems with erotic games, now I'm programming other game called "Los Chinos" when I'll have finish can send you a version to test in MorphOS, I need a mail address for it.
pecaN

Post by pecaN »

OK, no problem with soft erotic... :-) mail is : pecank@seznam.cz btw which version of Hollywood do you have ? :-) pecaN
Juan Carlos

Post by Juan Carlos »

I have the last the 4.8 for Amiga and Windos.
Thank you for your mail I have write you because my current project, is more that soft, I'm warrior now and I make a hard game.
But also we collaborate with translations, your language Czech or mine spanish.
pecaN

Post by pecaN »

OK, that's possible to made some translations... anyway Andreas reported TeXtminator doesn't crash when compiled with 4.8 I only have 4.7 but waiting for a new version with more feartures... so would it be possible if i send you my source code and you compile it with 4.8 for OS4 and betatest it and also send it to me for betatesting ? pecaN
Juan Carlos

Post by Juan Carlos »

OK, perfect, you can send me in one lha or zip file the codes and graphics to my mail:
juanamiguero@yahoo.es
I'll make two executables one for OS4 and other for MorphOS for you can see as run your program, and one spanish translation of your program.