My new documentation site and about where I'm heading :)

Show off your project created with Hollywood
Allanon

Re: My new documentation site and about where I'm heading :)

Post by Allanon »

Thank you Andreas! :)

I could try to build a visual editor for it as soon as I've added some more planned effects :)
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Yes, that would be a nice idea. I think a demomaker with effects from the 80s and the early 90s would be quite nice to see on modern systems and it's certainly something rather exclusive because people aren't creating demomakers any more these days :)
SamuraiCrow

Post by SamuraiCrow »

Allanon wrote:I could try to build a visual editor for it as soon as I've added some more planned effects :)
I was working on one using RapaGUI but keep running into bugs in the tree gadgets. Do you want to try it with HGUI instead for now?
I'm on registered MorphOS using FlowStudio.
airsoftsoftwair

SamuraiCrow wrote:I was working on one using RapaGUI but keep running into bugs in the tree gadgets. Do you want to try it with HGUI instead for now?
"Bugs" as in plural? If there are other bugs besides the GetEntry() problem you reported, please let me know :)
SamuraiCrow

Post by SamuraiCrow »

airsoftsoftwair wrote:
SamuraiCrow wrote:I was working on one using RapaGUI but keep running into bugs in the tree gadgets. Do you want to try it with HGUI instead for now?
"Bugs" as in plural? If there are other bugs besides the GetEntry() problem you reported, please let me know :)
I also reported that bug in the previous version: the segfault when looking for the parent node from the root node.
Allanon

Post by Allanon »

SamuraiCrow wrote:
Allanon wrote:I could try to build a visual editor for it as soon as I've added some more planned effects :)
I was working on one using RapaGUI but keep running into bugs in the tree gadgets. Do you want to try it with HGUI instead for now?
I'll go with HGui, it the best option for me since I know it and I have also the chance to fix possible bugs I may encounter :)

Here is another fx I've added lately : it's a still image, I will try to make a video asap :)
airsoftsoftwair

SamuraiCrow wrote:I also reported that bug in the previous version: the segfault when looking for the parent node from the root node.
Right, but that was fixed in 1.1. Well, I'll try to get 1.2 released sooner so that you can finish your project :) But HGui is also a nice choice of course :)
SamuraiCrow

Post by SamuraiCrow »

Allanon wrote:
SamuraiCrow wrote:
I'll go with HGui, it the best option for me since I know it and I have also the chance to fix possible bugs I may encounter :)
If you want to team up, I am interested in making an HGUI version of my Table Editor project for planar Amigas and Android tablets. I might need to have a touch screen friendly backend first though.
Allanon

Post by Allanon »

Hi Samurai,
sure, we can team up for your project, let's continue this discussion using PM / mail / facebook, as you wish ;)
Allanon

Post by Allanon »

Hi!
HGui and GLFX on the way, here is an update report :)