HGui status

Show off your project created with Hollywood
Allanon

HGui status

Post by Allanon »

Hello all!
I'm still working on HGui and I'd like to share with you my latest addition : Menus

The current HGui version features window's menu, window's context menu and gadget context menu and here is a video showcasing all these nice things

Features:
- menus are skinnable and fully customizable
- dynamic menus
- great flexibility
- each menu item can have its own look
- you can embed *any* gadget available, including virtual groups, sliders, images and so on, even listviews are allowed!
- unlimited menu levels
- easy to code

I've also implemented resizeable columns on Listviews and other nice mandatory things in a modern gui tool kit, I'm still working on documentation and tutorials (huge task), if you are interested have a look here

I hope to release a first version before the end of the year :)
airsoftsoftwair

Re: HGui status

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Keep up the good work! Even though there's RapaGUI now, a platform-independent toolkit like HGui which looks exactly the same on all platforms also has lots of advantages.
Bugala

Post by Bugala »

@Andreas.

Yes indeed, i looked at RapaGui and HGui and as i wish to save some time by learning to use only one, i came to conclusion that HGui would suit my needs better than RapaGui.
Bugala

Post by Bugala »

any update on HGui Allanon?

Just got an idea for a simple program (timer for boardgames) which I think is prefectly suited to be made with HGui.
Allanon

Post by Allanon »

Unfortunatly I'm very busy, and I will be busy until the end of september, I've sent you a PM