Windows ide and android questions

Report any Hollywood bugs here
airsoftsoftwair

Re: Windows ide and android questions

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Ok, right, this seems to be a bug. Hang on... I'll come up with a quick fix for this really soon.
xabierpayet

Post by xabierpayet »

nice
xabierpayet

Post by xabierpayet »

airsoftsoftwair wrote:
Using hidetitlebar i still having the navigation bar Image i need hide those buttons
This isn't possible yet but I think it should be possible to add this.
My android version is 5.1.1 and is running in an xperia Z2 phone, also have the same problem in my hyundai prometeo tablet v4.2.2
Please upload the APK somewhere or send it to me so that I can check whether I can reproduce the problem here.

ok, i see where is the problem, if accidentally you press the back button the application exit, this happen in all the applications, as is not possible hide those buttons yet, is possible to use a toast to confirm if you like quit the aplication if you press accidentally this button?
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

if accidentally you press the back button the application exit, this happen in all the applications, as is not possible hide those buttons yet, is possible to use a toast to confirm if you like quit the aplication if you press accidentally this button?
Yes, just listen to "CloseWindow" using InstallEventHandler(). Then you can decide what to do when the user presses the back button.
xabierpayet

Post by xabierpayet »

perfect, i don´t know it and this solution work fine