Catalogs in RapaGui

Discuss GUI programming with the RapaGUI plugin here
airsoftsoftwair

Re: Catalogs in RapaGui

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

I'll see if I can implement a more convenient multi-language support in a future version of RapaGUI so that references to catalogs can be embedded directly in the XML. Until then, people can just use one of the workarounds described in this thread.
airsoftsoftwair

Re: Catalogs in RapaGui

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Code: Select all

- New: Added convenient internationalization support; all tags that accept a string argument also accept
  a new "i18n" attribute now that allows you to specify a catalog string index that should be used if a
  catalog for the user's system language is available; the string index can either be an absolute numeric
  value or a Hollywood constant; for locale-dependent strings that are passed in tag attributes you can
  use the new "@i18n:" suffix in the string; just append this suffix to the string, followed by a numeric
  value or a Hollywood constant and Hollywood will use the specified catalog string instead if there's a
  catalog for the user's system language available; note that all these internationalization features only
  apply to the XML; all changes that are made at runtime need to be handled manually