French hollywood Forum

Find quick help here to get you started with Hollywood
ArtBlink

French hollywood Forum

Post by ArtBlink »

HEllo,

I see there is german hollywood forum, can it is possible to create french hollywood forum?

Can you add in this site a download section where we can upload our script for all hollywood user?

I thinks you could add option on this forum... the QBasic website is very excellent, because there are a lot of script to download, tuto, etc...

Can is it possible?

Thanks
Clyde

Re: French hollywood Forum

Post by Clyde »

What do you mean? Here at http://forums.hollywood-mal.com are no German forums (or am I blind)? You find a German forum at Amiga Resistance (http://www.amiga-resistance.info). Is that what you mean?
Currently using: Hollywood 9 with Windows IDE and Hollywood 9 with Visual Studio Code and hw4vsc
Tarzin

Post by Tarzin »

Artblink told that there're:
- German forum (Amiga Resitance)
- English forum (here)

I guess he'd like a french forum (or may be just a french section in this forum? Artblink?)
A500 / A600 / A1200 / SAM440
WinUAE OS3.9 (AmiKit) / OS4.1FE (FlowerPot)
---
https://twitter.com/TarzinCDK
ArtBlink

Post by ArtBlink »

Yes tarzin, because we haven't got any french amiga forum to speak about coding, to exchange code, Prg, idea and project.

I try to post at all french forum my code to do understand at all french community that Hollywood langage is very simple and fun.

@Andreas: Is it possible to create french section?
Is it possible to create a page where we can upload our code? it's can help a lo of hollywood user and if other see the simplicity of this code, i think, it's potentialy good for hollywood and hollywood community.

Thanks
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

I've added a French forum to the Miscellaneous section. Keep in mind though that I won't read this forum because my French is not very good :)

A place to upload complete Hollywood projects is not going to come soon because it's too much work for now. So just upload the project to some file server like Dropbox and post links and screenshots in the "Showcase" forum.
ArtBlink

Post by ArtBlink »

Really thanks andreas ;-)

We can make project (french coder) and we continous to post in nglish for other if we found new code ;-)

Just one things, i can't post on french, i haven't got the button new topic, it's normal?

Respect
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

Fixed :)
ArtBlink

Post by ArtBlink »

Yeah!!! i'm too happy, i can now talk about my first really project, a remake of supercars with hollywood