Hollywood 6.0: Epiphany out now

Official announcements from the Hollywood team
stefff285

Re: Hollywood 6.0: Epiphany out now

Post by stefff285 »

ys ! i just bought the update to 6.0 and wait for it :)

thanx a lot andreas :)
djrikki

Post by djrikki »

Loving 6.0 so far, even the subtle changes like being able to specify "" as the first argument of SystemRequest(), StringRequest() and such.
Evolve - Rapid GUI Development tool for MUI Royale and RapaGUI
http://myevolve.wordpress.com
stefff285

Post by stefff285 »

yes i done the update ! love it :) thanx a lot andreas
zylesea

Post by zylesea »

Happily updated and I am appreciating the new features very much. But I wonder why the cpu load rather increased than decreased with 6.0 compared to 5.3 (MorphOS here). E.g. a program that used about 6-7% cpu load now takes about 8-9%. Or another program that was taking about 60% load now takes about 80-90%. Looks like a load increase about 30%.
System: Powerbook G4 1667MHz, MorphOS 3.6
I hope to get a speed increase with Disable/EnableLineHook
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

An updated version that contains a critical bugfix is available now. Only the people who received their download versions before February 28th, 2015 are affected. If you received your download version before February 28th, please go to the protected download section, download the updated archive using your personal username and password, use the updated archive to generate a new ISO and then install the fixed version. People who received the download version after February 28th or ordered the CD-ROM version are not affected and don't need to do anything.

The version affected is the one built on 14-Feb-2015. The version that contains the fix was built on 27-Feb-2015. But keep in mind that even with the fixed version the GUI will still say 14-Feb-2015. You need to go to "About->System information..." to get the correct build information about Hollywood and Hollywood.sys or use C:Version on Hollywood and Hollywood.sys.