Hollywood 5.2 released - 10th Anniversary Edition

Official announcements from the Hollywood team

Re: Hollywood 5.2 released - 10th Anniversary Edition

Postby stefff285 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:45 pm

yes thanx a lot !

going to script soon then !

thanx a lot andreas !
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
User avatar
stefff285
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:59 pm
Location: dijon / france

Re: Hollywood 5.2 released - 10th Anniversary Edition

Postby airsoftsoftwair » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:02 pm

Juan Carlos wrote:I have problems to update the MorphOS version, the update installer teel me that it doesn't found the Hollywood 5.0 installed when it is, I tryed to make the assign in the wb startup but neither, it is install, this same file under OS3.9 update the Hollywood without problems.


Did you modify any files? If not, then please post CRC32 checksums of the following files of your Hollywood 5.0 MorphOS installation:

Code: Select all
Hollywood:GUI
Hollywood:Help/Hollywood.guide
Hollywood:Help/Hollywood.pdf
Hollywood:System/Hollywood
Hollywood:System/Hollywood.sys
User avatar
airsoftsoftwair
 
Posts: 1987
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:33 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Hollywood 5.2 released - 10th Anniversary Edition

Postby Juan Carlos » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Andreas wrote:
Juan Carlos wrote:I have problems to update the MorphOS version, the update installer teel me that it doesn't found the Hollywood 5.0 installed when it is, I tryed to make the assign in the wb startup but neither, it is install, this same file under OS3.9 update the Hollywood without problems.


Did you modify any files? If not, then please post CRC32 checksums of the following files of your Hollywood 5.0 MorphOS installation:

Code: Select all
Hollywood:GUI
Hollywood:Help/Hollywood.guide
Hollywood:Help/Hollywood.pdf
Hollywood:System/Hollywood
Hollywood:System/Hollywood.sys

Humm, but if compile the files, Andreas, of fact, I use the MOS version only to compile the PPC executables for MOS and OS4 and without problems, I couldn' tested the installation on OS4 because the update 5 has strange effects, but with MOS 3.1 there weren't strange problems.
User avatar
Juan Carlos
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Palencia

Re: Hollywood 5.2 released - 10th Anniversary Edition

Postby sesco » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:09 am

Juan Carlos wrote:I have problems to update the MorphOS version, the update installer teel me that it doesn't found the Hollywood 5.0 installed when it is, I tryed to make the assign in the wb startup but neither, it is install, this same file under OS3.9 update the Hollywood without problems.


same thing happening to me with OS4.1 update 5???

btw, thanks again for this update Andreas :D
A1-X1000- I BELIEVE
sesco
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:40 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Hollywood 5.2 released - 10th Anniversary Edition

Postby airsoftsoftwair » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:13 pm

Post CRC32 checksums of the files listed above and I'll check it.
User avatar
airsoftsoftwair
 
Posts: 1987
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:33 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Hollywood 5.2 released - 10th Anniversary Edition

Postby stefff285 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:13 pm

thanx andreas

works so fine on icaros 1.4.5

good !

regards
User avatar
stefff285
 
Posts: 220
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:59 pm
Location: dijon / france

Re: Hollywood 5.2 released - 10th Anniversary Edition

Postby sesco » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:56 am

Andreas wrote:Post CRC32 checksums of the files listed above and I'll check it.


How exactly do I do that ?
A1-X1000- I BELIEVE
sesco
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:40 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Hollywood 5.2 released - 10th Anniversary Edition

Postby airsoftsoftwair » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Use a tool such as

http://aminet.net/util/misc/crc32.lha

and then post the CRC32 checksum in hexadecimal notation.
User avatar
airsoftsoftwair
 
Posts: 1987
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:33 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Hollywood 5.2 released - 10th Anniversary Edition

Postby sesco » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:57 am

Andreas wrote:Use a tool such as

http://aminet.net/util/misc/crc32.lha

and then post the CRC32 checksum in hexadecimal notation.


ok thanks I got:

61126C87
BAC6BF8B
84B6E676
EF591006
E5A0B487
sesco
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:40 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Hollywood 5.2 released - 10th Anniversary Edition

Postby Juan Carlos » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:45 am

Hi Andreas these are the results of Hollywood in MOS the version 5.0:

Hollywood:
File Length: 148620
Hex CRC for file: 190E62BE
Dec CRC for file: 420373182

Hollywood.sys:
File Length: 27373733
Hex CRC for file: E5A0B487
Dec CRC for file: 3852514439
User avatar
Juan Carlos
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:02 pm
Location: Palencia

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests