Hollywood 5: Infinity out now!

Official announcements from the Hollywood team
Juan Carlos

Re: Hollywood 5: Infinity out now!

Post by Juan Carlos »

Fantastic new version 5, and thank you Andreas to add the option to put video with the Hollywood projects although at moment they are mpeg 1.
Also I like the new improvements, only as example you must to included an easy FTP client because with the new instructions and time programming and browser will be possible.

And I like the new executables options for Amiga OS3 with FPU, Linux PPC and Windows Console this is for the touch screens with Windos, and I like the future executables for Android and iOS that we want see soon as the new pluggins system already available since so years.

Only a problem I have could see in my fast Hollywood installation and test in my Sam, the Amidock bar and the drag&drop system, I made a new Sirena Player executable for OS4 and I tested but the mp3 file doesn't is started from AmiDock but the drag&drop works as always.

And to finish the future are new reworked pluggins and examples with the new instructions set?

Thanks Andreas, because now I'll work in a new Hollywood game, yes sir, Bed games I with video, je,je,je, the other bullet that I had in the chamber, sorry the Black Jack I work to times.
djrikki

Post by djrikki »

Hi Andreas,

Just taking a stroll through your manual, great to see it available in HTML format this is gonna save tons of time in comparison to AmigaGuide format! Nice job!

Also I am overwhelmed by the share number of image filters and vector commands that 5.0 brings to the table! There is some serious potential here for someone to create a great 'Photoshop' like application with the added benefit vectorised graphics also brings. :D On quick inspection I couldn't spot a SaveVectorBrush like command, but I guess its hidden away in there somewhere!

Also the new video commands are very impressive indeed. Looks like someone could easily create a Video Editor out of those set of commands.

Thank you Andreas, can't wait to get started!
8-) 8-) 8-)
Evolve - Rapid GUI Development tool for MUI Royale and RapaGUI
http://myevolve.wordpress.com
djrikki

Post by djrikki »

Just something I noticed during making improvements to Jack.

It seems Andreas has been keeping Martin 'Mason' Merz in the loop - there is an AISS image for every new image effect - they even have the same name!

Great to see collebration going on here Andreas!

cd tbimages:
dir fx#?
Tuxedo

Post by Tuxedo »

the fx images was here from last AISS release much bufore Hollywood 5 release...
However I'm curious to know if its really a collaboration :)
Simone"Tuxedo"Monsignori, Perugia, ITALY.
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

It is.
djrikki

Post by djrikki »

Well good to have it confirmed I thought it was more than just a coincidence. Its really convenient not having to worry about such things.