RapaGUI 1.0 - introducing the killer plugin!

Official announcements from the Hollywood team
airsoftsoftwair

Re: RapaGUI 1.0 - introducing the killer plugin!

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

I agree, the error message could be more precise. I'll see if I can do something about this for a future version.
rgrg2

Post by rgrg2 »

Was this plugin generates source code Amiga interface in C ++ or assembler, which can be compiled independently of the program Hollywood eg the GNU C compiler, Sas c, Maxon C + or another.
Are there any COUnCIL so. Rapid application development on the Amiga or another platform to achieve this? It's not just export the file executable .exe or elf. If not, then the usefulness of this plugin is limited, it should be changed, because it also reduces the number of customers of this solution. Maybe some other software generates Amiga interface code in C ++, not necessarily on the Amiga can be also on Windows. Could someone write an article on this subject and give a comparison of the compilers of English. c ++ on the Amiga and solutions cross system for the Amiga existing on other plaform system.
SamuraiCrow

Post by SamuraiCrow »

rgrg2 wrote:Was this plugin generates source code Amiga interface in C ++ or assembler, which can be compiled independently of the program Hollywood eg the GNU C compiler, Sas c, Maxon C + or another.
Are there any COUnCIL so. Rapid application development on the Amiga or another platform to achieve this? It's not just export the file executable .exe or elf. If not, then the usefulness of this plugin is limited, it should be changed, because it also reduces the number of customers of this solution. Maybe some other software generates Amiga interface code in C ++, not necessarily on the Amiga can be also on Windows. Could someone write an article on this subject and give a comparison of the compilers of English. c ++ on the Amiga and solutions cross system for the Amiga existing on other plaform system.
Hollywood can export to a stand-alone executable already. The Amiga-like OS versions are compiled in C using MUI while the other platforms are written using wxWidgets in C++ as is indicated by the licenses in the credits. The GUI interfaces to the plug-in in a platform-neutral XML file format. What else do you want?
I'm on registered MorphOS using FlowStudio.