Hollywood 4 Cubic (hw4c)

Discuss anything about the Hollywood plugins for Cubic IDE and Codebench here
Clyde

Hollywood 4 Cubic (hw4c)

Post by Clyde »

Hi there!

I just want to keep you guys who use my add on hw4c informed that I am currently prepare a little update which contains no new features but altered quick info, help, etc. for the latest Hollwood version.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank the donators of this little project! I hope this add on is and will be useful especially for all non-OS4 (codebench) and -Win (Win-IDE) users. :-)
Currently using: Hollywood 9 with Windows IDE and Hollywood 9 with Visual Studio Code and hw4vsc
nexus

Re: Hollywood 4 Cubic (hw4c)

Post by nexus »

hw4c is very much appreciated!

As you may have observed already, I have recently written to the German forum some feature enrichment wishlist for hw4c ;-)
Although, hw4c is already great, there's always leeway to improve things (-- life would be boring otherwise, wouldn't it?) :-)

Thanks!
nexus
Clyde

Post by Clyde »

I nexus!

Thanks a lot for your kind words! I have read your comment at AR and will answer soon. Features requests are always welcome, also not everything will be possible due to restrictions of Cubic IDE.

Unfortunately, for now I cannot work an anything related to HW, which includes hw4c. :-( This is because in about 3.5 weeks I have to finish my Diploma Thesis and I am going nuts a bit, as I am far away from completion. :-( So, in one month, everything will look much better.

Thanks a lot for you patience!

Greetings and keep up the good work (I am very impressed by hwbeamer!!! Thanks a lot for the credits!)
Currently using: Hollywood 9 with Windows IDE and Hollywood 9 with Visual Studio Code and hw4vsc
Clyde

hw4cubic 1.2 released!

Post by Clyde »

Hello there!

I am very happy to announce the release of hw4cubic 1.2! You find all the information and the download at http://code.google.com/p/hw4c/ (as the Amiga Resistance site has some website and/or database problems). The focus of this release is to add syntax highlighting, quick help, intellisense etc. for Hollywood 4.7. If you have any suggestions and bug reports please let me know (via this forum or the contact information given at the project site). The next step is to implement some new features and improvements.

Thanks a lot and happing coding!
nexus

Post by nexus »

Very much appreciated!

Now, if time permits, please include some of my feature wishlist from my previous post ;-)

Anyway, great to have hw4c. I wouldn't have started programming with hollywood without hw4c!

Thanks,
nexus
fingus

Post by fingus »

Thanks for it, now it´s a big fun to develop Hollywood-Projects with Cubic-IDE!
Clyde

Post by Clyde »

Thanks a lot, fingus! Such things keep me motivated. :-)

@nexus: Yes, I am still developing, but had not much time ... :-/ I hope to spend some more time on hw4c now! BTW I released a new version of hwcc, which you can use as a standalone tool or integrate it into hw4c. The new version makes use of Hollywood 4.8's feature to compile for Linux, too.

I hope to add "Android" soon! @Andreas :-D
nexus

Post by nexus »

Ok, Clyde :) It's your turn to enhance hw4c to Hollywood 5 now :)

Many of us poor Amigans would appreciate it at least! ;)

cheers!
nexus
AUserLG

Post by AUserLG »

Ahhh, now I know why you are on holiday Clyde :lol:
Clyde

Post by Clyde »

@nexus: Yeah, of course, I will do my best to release a new version ASAP. But I need some help of Andreas - did you get my mail yesterday, Andreas?

@AUserLG: Unfortunately not. :-( Maybe Stefan told you today at work. We will talk tomorrow! CU!