Windows API on AOS Morphos?

Discuss anything about the Hollywood plugins for Cubic IDE and Codebench here
Clyde

Re: Windows API on AOS Morphos?

Post by Clyde »

You are welcome!

Just have a look at the manual at the project's homepage (http://code.google.com/p/hw4c/wiki/Manual) or in the hw4cubic archive. There you find all the stuff that hw4cubic can do for you. Hope that helps. Have fun!
Currently using: Hollywood 9 with Windows IDE and Hollywood 9 with Visual Studio Code and hw4vsc
ArtBlink

Post by ArtBlink »

Mouarf!!

I love you lol
Clyde

Post by Clyde »

:lol:
Currently using: Hollywood 9 with Windows IDE and Hollywood 9 with Visual Studio Code and hw4vsc
amigadave

Post by amigadave »

Clyde wrote:You are welcome!

Just have a look at the manual at the project's homepage (http://code.google.com/p/hw4c/wiki/Manual) or in the hw4cubic archive. There you find all the stuff that hw4cubic can do for you. Hope that helps. Have fun!
That link did not work for me. I will look through the archive to see if a manual exists there.

I bought CubicIDE to use on MorphOS2.x probably over two years ago, or almost that long, but have never gotten started in learning to program. Now I am reading that CubicIDE is outdated and that most programmers prefer the "Scribble" editor that is included in the MorphOS SDK. So at least with the hw4cubic addon will give me some usefulness of my purchase of CubicIDE for programming in Hollywood, since I did not begin using it while it was one of the better IDE's for programming in C/C++ on MorphOS2.x.

I hope that hw4cubic will continue to improve and be developed in the future. I need to check to see if there were any free updates for CubicIDE. It would be nice if there were some updates that are/were free, because the purchase price of CubicIDE was very high for me. I do try to support our remaining developers by buying their products, but I need to make better use of those products that I buy, specially when they cost as much as CubicIDE.
Clyde

Post by Clyde »

Thanks for pointing to that problem ... strange, but I guess I know what the problem is. Will fix it soon.

In the meantime you can check the hw4c archive - indeed there is a drawer called "manual" where you find the manual.

Well, I know "Scribble" just by the test in Amiga Future and as I have no MOS machine I can't use it. But saying CubicIDE is outdated is a bit ... well ... it depends on what you want to do. I think it is still a fine/great tool for programming, so it is not a real problem that it was not updated anymore. It is quite a mature tool. As you already have CubicIDE, why not install it, then install hw4c and see whether it fits you needs!?