MiniHollyEdit NG 1.0

Discuss anything about the Hollywood plugins for Cubic IDE and Codebench here
ArtBlink

MiniHollyEdit NG 1.0

Post by ArtBlink »

Now, you have a good mini editor to create your Hollywood script on Amiga OS 4.1 FE

This editor was create at origin with RxMui, but with MuiRoyale and Hollywood, i could do an editor more powerful in stability and rapidity.

MiniHollyEdit NG 1.0 have this different option :

The editor test the version at all start of your hollywood and generate all informations command compatible with your version of hollywood, it's work for plugins too (GLGalore and MuiRoyale)

By default, the list of command is Hollywood 6.0

Multi tabs editor

You can define your script directory by default
You can define your script name by default
You can choose between 2 langages at this time (French or English)
You can choose between 6 graphics themes
You can choose between Mono window or multi windows
You can choose to not open About window at start
You can choose to enable Completion of hollywood command
You can define your calculator
You can défine your paint software
You can define your tracker software
You can define all system for compilation by default
You can define if you want to overwrite old executable when you compile
You can define to enable compression at compilation
You can define to view monitor ressources at execution
You can define to enable window resizing at execution
You can define to enable borderless window at execution
You can define to enable resizable window in execution

Option of editor
Cut
Copy
Paste
Undo
Redo
Search up and down
You look the position cursor at real time and you can change the line number to jump directly at the position
Completion of hollywood command :
When you start to type hollywood command, at the 5th caracter, a window open with all hollywood command starting be the first five caracter. Choose the command in window with double click or press up and down key to navigate and return to insert hollywood command in your script

Refresh all personnal function, if you double clic on personnal function, the text editor jump on the personnal function choose

If you select command on Guide listview, and after, you click on Help button, the hollywood guide open directly at the command selected, and you can see in mini help "string" the command with all attribut

When you select MuiRoyale in Guide cycle gadget, a new window open with all muiroyale attribus with tags ISGN, and if you select GLGalore, all GLGalore command is listed

When an error occure when you execute your script, MHE NG jump directly at the line of your script where they are an error and in information, you can read the type of error

The link
http://artblink.hollywood.free.fr/Outils/MHE/MHEOS4.lha

Good time and fun ;-)
airsoftsoftwair

Re: MiniHollyEdit NG 1.0

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

I've just tried it.... good job! Shows what Hollywood can do :)
airsoftsoftwair

Post by airsoftsoftwair »

By the way, if you want you may include the short help from the Hollywood guide for the function, e.g. "return absolute value" for Abs(), "calculate arccosine" for ACos() and so on. I don't mind you including those as long as you don't include the full guide but just the short help would be ok for me :)
ArtBlink

Post by ArtBlink »

CooooOOOl

I have just to rewrite code lol

You give me job lol

Thanks, i try to insert short help ;-)

But, i work with hollywood guide, in future version and if i can make code with some comments, i give source code ;-)

It is important that this editor evolute

Your comment give me a lot of pleasure.... excuse me , my english aren't very good, i thnik you understand what i can say... thanks ;-)
ArtBlink

Post by ArtBlink »

You can add my editor in future hollywood version if you want, i give you for free ;-)

Be careful, i have add the tools openguide in the archive, so it is for that what i want hollywood command who open guide at node

I think you can sell hollywood with openguide, i don't know anything in copyright, sorry ;-)